Monday, December 5, 2022

G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Officer

I won't go on and on about these G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Officers, and they are a well-tread subject, and I have a lot going on this December. I had given up on G.I. Joe Classified line some time ago, without even getting a chance to getting any Cobra troops. 


Of note, the pistols included with these Cobra Officers will accommodate the firing effects accessories that were included with the Vipers from the G.I. Joe Classified Vipers and Viper Officer 3-pk I reviewed in my last post. That makes me feel slightly better about the two Vipers from that set having sidearms that did not accommodate the firing accessories. Ha! The accessories included are quite generous, including two magazine clips, and a rifle sight, both of which can be stowed in the figure's belt compartments. Additionally, there is a stowing holster for the assault rifle that attaches to the tactical harness.


Below, these Cobra Officers make the mistake of pulling their knives out on Snake Eyes ...!



I'm amassing quite the Cobra assault group here at the Super-DuperToyBox: Vipers and Viper Officer, Red Ninjas, Destro, and my new Cobra Officers flanking Cobra Commander

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment