Sunday, October 27, 2024

Marvel Legends Hallows' Eve


I am a huge fan of the various Marvel Legends Retro-Card series, particularly the Spider-Man series. I have several Fantastic Four and X-Men Retro-Card figures as well. Hallows' Eve is my newest, but she's getting set free ahead of others on deck because it's Halloween. I have zero experience with this character from the comics, but I loved the Halloween theme.

A demonic shapeshifter that takes on the form of whichever mask she dons, Janine Godbe, formerly Elizabeth Tyne, was also the girlfriend of Ben Reilly, the clone of Peter Parker/Spider-Man.


Thes masks aren't really designed to fit onto Hallows' Eve, but I was able to fudge it somewhat ...
 


Since it's Halloween, Hallows' Eve with my Marvel Legends Demogoblin and Hobgoblin BAFs:


Below, Hallows' Eve hits the arcade with Tigra ...


And finally, Hallow's Eve with my Marvel Legends Renew Your Vows Spider-Man. I do also have the original Retro-Card Spider-Man and the rest of that entire first wave from 2020 unopened, as well as a dozen more Spider-Man Retro-Card figures.


Happy Halloween! Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment