Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Martian Literature!



Hip Hip Hooray! I received more Martian Manhunter comics in the mail today from MyComicShop.Com today, my favorite comic seller on eBay. These are the second series (Vol.2) from 1998 featuring the John Ostrander/Tom Mandrake team that Bubba turned me onto. I've already read a couple, knowing I would like them as I'd already seen their work in the Year One: The Spectre Annual (1995) I read awhile back, which I loved! I am entertained... Hmmm... looks like the boys are, too...


More details on my ever-growing Martian Manhunter action figure collection at my previous post...


*One of my earlier posts on some other Martian Literature I'd recommend to any J'onn J'onzz fan
*Guide to Martian Manhunter, including list of published works at CosmicTeams.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment