Monday, December 26, 2016

Funko X-Men Series POP! Cable & Marvel Mystery Minis Cable



Like Archangel, Cable was one of those Funko POP! X-Men bobble heads I felt strongly about getting based on my enthusiasm for the character and design. I went through a Cable phase starting around 2012 while going back to catch up on the X-Force title from '92. I was an instant fan, going on a burst of reading whatever else I could find featuring the character, including the X-Force/Cable Messiah War saga. The Marvel Mystery Minis Cable bobble head is a Gamestop exclusive I found on eBay, knowing he'd make a great BIG TOY/little toy pairing with the new POP! Cable- one of my favorite ways to collect!
Check out my video:


Below are a couple 1995 ToyBiz Cable figures in my collection:


Below, some of my more recent Funko bobble heads:  Funko X-Men Series POP! Archangel and Cable, and Marvel Mystery Minis Cable, Capt. Marvel, and She-Hulk:

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I hated everything about Cable when he was first created. Deadpool as well. But once other creators got their hand on the characters, Cable was cool. That stuff with him and Hope traveling through time was great and when it came time for him to die he went out like a Boss and not a punk. I have high hopes for Josh Brolin.

    ReplyDelete