Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BIGTOY/littletoy: Hasbro Ultimate Iron Man


 I wanted to show a few more pics of the Marvel Legends Annihilus Wave Ultimate Iron Man that Miss M sent me, and figured it would make a great BIGTOY/littletoy post with my Iron Man 2 Ultimate Iron Man. Hasbro released the 6" Legends figure in December of 2006, and the 3 3/4" Iron Man 2 on January of 2011. I have dozens of Iron Man figures in both scale, many in complementary style like this. I've said before this character just lends himself well to collecting with such a wide array of armory.


See the Iron Man 2 3 3/4" action figure checklist at It's All True.Net, and collections page at Marvel Legends.Net! Also be sure to pop on over to my Boyish Wonder Pinterest and see more BIGTOY/littletoy photos- one of my favorite ways to play here at the Super-DuperToyBox!

 More Later-Make It FUN!

4 comments:

  1. I have many different armors from the toy line that came out with the cartoon in the 90s. I would love to do a 'Many Armors of Iron Man' display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Iron Man figures should come with the removable helmet gimmick.

    ReplyDelete