Thursday, June 11, 2015

Transformers Generations Crosscut & Nightbeat


Back to my newest obsession- Transformers! These two Generations Autobots have a lot going for them, including car modes I'm into! Crosscut has the snazziest car and better weaponry, but Nightbeat has a better articulated robot mode and flashier G1 colors. Check out the video to see a lot more:






















Because I love Transformers with doors that wing at the shoulders in robot mode, I may be more partial to Nightbeat. Crosscut has limited articulation in the ankles that make posing somewhat of a challenge, but his flip-out forearm cannons are trick, and as I said before, his car mode is wonderful. These aren't necessarily star players among my burgeoning collection, but they are fun. Again, check out my video, complete with music and G1 sound effects- subscribe to my YouTube channel and show your support!

More Later- Make It FUN!

4 comments:

  1. FUN! I still have my G1 Headmaster Nightbeat. Back then he was a Porsche, but he looks pretty slick as a Mustang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome video!Is that your music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Men! No, Tony- music is credited below, from the Free Music Archive

      Delete