Sunday, June 7, 2015

Imaginext Series 4 Clown


Every time I think I'm over these Imaginext minifigures, Fisher-Price dumps another batch of really fun characters. I wish I could say I hate that, but these are wonderful little toys! Several new DC Comics characters have come out recently, as well as the Series 4 blind bags, the embossed coded on which I've used to get the one's I want. As with the previous waves, Series 4 has all killer, and no filler, but I opted to get only the clown for now in order to keep things to a dull roar over here. Every single one of these we've seen is pretty great- I absolutely love the variety of monster, sports themed, sci-fi, and more that Fisher-Price has been producing. I may very well have to go back for a few more of these eventually...

The clown is definitely the "Bozo" type, his red hair and vest one removeable piece. I like the button suspenders and shirt detail underneath, but its the clear balloon animal accessory that really brings it all together... so great...





















Imaginext Series 4 Clown with Series 3 Cossack, Series 2 Sasquatch, and Series 1 Luchador...


I have many Imaginext figures I love, but there is definitely something special about the Clown and Luchador- maybe the bright colors. It would be hard to pick a favorite among them all. See my post on the Ninja 2-pk from last summer!


And just for fun, the other clown in my Imaginext collection, The Joker and his mallet car...!

More Later- Make It FUN!

5 comments:

  1. I like these too. They remind me a lot of the Playmobil with their colors and cool accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Still no sign of Series 4 near me (and Series 5 is out now too!) but the clown is definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he has a balloon animal..just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last photo read my mind. I was thinking "that clown wold be an awesome villain" and Boom! Last Photo! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete