Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Marvel Legends Avengers Endgame Smart Hulk BAF Series


The main drive to acquire this Marvel Legends wave was to assemble the Endgame "Smart Hulk", but I do like most all the other figures, Rescue being the primary figure of interest. After first being announced, I was more excited about Shuri, but Beta Ray Bill, Union Jack, & Loki interest me more now. Additionally, I can pair the Endgame Power Gauntlet accessory included with the Mark LXXXV Iron Man in my last post. Check out the video:



Above, Professor Hulk gets his Power Gauntlet fit by Iron Man Mark LXXXV, and below standing gauntlet to gauntlet with the Avengers Endgame Thanos BAF I recently picked up loose on the secondary market. What a great looking pair of action figures! See more pairings and comparisons in the video above!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment