Sunday, April 12, 2020

Marvel Legends Avengers Endgame Black Widow, Hawkeye, & Ronin


I've had this Avenger Endgame Hawkeye/Black Widow 2-pk for a year now, but only ordered this Endgame Ronin from Amazon recently. I'd intended to buy him for awhile, but could see after several months that he would be available for awhile, and that his price would come down. Those factors combined with some points I'd earned saved me about 60%. I admire Marvel Studios' interpretation of the character, heavily inspired by the comics version. The detailed sculpt is fantastic, with a lot of great texture throughout.




The hood is removable for one option, and the Clint Barton head from the Hawkeye/Black Widow 2-pk fits on this figure- a fantastic bonus. Ronin came with two swords that sheathe onto his back, and an additional "throwing stars" left hand.


The Endgame Hawkeye/Black Widow 2-pk really excited me when it came out- yes, the outfits don't match the movie outfits, but they make quite the visually appealing pair nonetheless. I love the detailed sculpts with matching Avengers insignia on the breast, and the outstanding facial portraits of actors Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner.



Hasbro including extra heads of other characters is a neat idea- the Ant-Man head looks fantastic on the Hawkeye body, and I was surprised how much I like the Nebula head on the Black Widow body. The pistol included in this set is the same included with the Guardians of the Galaxy Nebula, which had a slightly different head than this one, which spots a panel of copper/orange on the left side of her head.



Below, Nebula with my Capt. Marvel Starforce Edition Menerva...


Black Widow came with the same collapsible staff the the Infinity War Black Widow included...


Below, Endgame Black Widow and Hawkeye with Endgame Pepper Potts Rescue


Follow the Super-DuperToyBox on Instagram!
More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments: