Sunday, March 10, 2024

Imaginext Batman Exo Suits & Bat-Tech Bat Signal Multipack

I couldn't make up my mind on which color of the Imaginext Batman Exo Suits I wanted, but a deep discount on Amazon convinced me to get both. The price on the Bat Signal Multipack was also heavily slashed, so I can finally illuminate some of my DC Imaginext figures. Check out the video:


There's a ton of play value in these Exo Suits- the clip-on figure Bat Glider, cuffs to restrain villains, interchangeable missiles, and of course, lights and sound. This makes a great substitute for some of the larger, more expensive playsets Imaginext produces, and the substantial discount from Amazon made it even better. Recommended! 



Featured among a few other comparisons in my video above are my Imaginext XL Batman figures which I love! The Deluxe Bat-Tech XL is my favorite for his translucent parts, lights, and sound!


My Mattel Batman Unlimited Bat-Mech seemed like an obvious comparisons with these Imaginext Exo Suits- it also holds a tiny, armored Batman from the Unlimited Mighty Mini line! Too much fun!


The Bat-Tech Bat Signal Multipack was an inexpensive solution to lighting up my translucent Imaginext figures- this play feature has been a design trend through the Imaginext DC Super Heroes line for awhile now, it's fun.




Among a few of the other Imaginext figures in the video above, are that modern, armored Batman, Black Bat-Tech Batman, and Bronze-Age Batman from my last post, Apokolips Armor Batman and Batwing, and the blue/gray Batman from the Riddler 2-pk. 

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I got that batsignal set too! I also picked up another set of light up figs that has that BvS looking armored Batman. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete