Saturday, August 10, 2024

Marvel Legends Sam Wilson Captain America

 

This Target exclusive Sam Wilson Captain America is a re-release of a figure that came in a 3pk some years ago- that figure did not include wings, nor the large, handsome shield unique to this character. There were complaints about the cash-grab nature of this figure, but I never had the first release, so I was happy to see him.


I had not realized how many parts Sam shared with my Marvel NOW! Captain America from a decade ago- I'm still fond of that figure, and they make a great pair...




Below, Sam Wilson Capt. America with my Marvel Legends Falcon ...



And finally, Sam Wilson Captain America with my Marvel Legends 


In spite of the collector community's misgivings regarding this release, I was glad to finally have a Sam Wilson Captain America with his wings. I have an MCU Sam Wilson/Steve Rogers Captain America 2pk Hasbro gave me that frustratingly does not include wings- an exclusion that made no sense and consequently sold poorly. For myself, this release feels like a wrong made right.

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I think I also have that 2 pack but I have never opened it so the wings don't matter as much. That new one looks good though I'm not sure how long it will be in the new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks good. I prefer the red Falcon but hate that none of his Legends figures come with Redwing.

    ReplyDelete