Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Marvel Legends Wolfsbane & Cable

 


I picked these two Marvel Legends up loose on the secondary market because I could see that at least Cable was soon going to skyrocket in price. I'd been kind of burnt out/overloaded on Marvel Legends, but I have a soft spot for the blue/yellow X-Men outfits.


I actually had another Wolfsbane- a portrait and hands for the New Mutants member Rahne Sinclair was included with the Dani Moonstar I found at Walgreens in 2019...


Below, Wolfsbane with another feral Marvel character, Tigra the Feline Fury ...!


I love Cable in the X-Men blue/yellow- the floating belt with partial torso harness extensions appear more seamless if you keep the belt adjusted higher. I wish he had butterfly joints, but he has decent, modern articulation and he looks great.


X-Men Cable with my Marvel Legends X-Force Cable ...


Below. Cable with his parents, X-Men Jean Grey and Scott Summers, aka Cyclops...



I have more Marvel Legends to share than I have time to photograph, including a bunch more X-Men figures- I'm going to bring some more of that out since I haven't posted on any Marvel Legends in a year. Below, Wolfsbane and Cable with Forge, Wolverine, and Bishop:

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I have the X-Force Cable, which seems adequate enough for right now. Why did they give Wolfsbane Wolverine hair?

    ReplyDelete