Just a quick post about the Power of the Force 2 C-3PO figure case I picked up some time ago to store the quickly amassing collection of 3.75" Star Wars figures. I sold my Darth Vader figure case some years ago, but my renewed interest in this scale of Star Wars figures demanded a storage solution that this acquisition answered. Kenner produced a handsome vac-metal finished version of this case that demands a higher price, but I liked the lighted eyes and voice feature on this later version. Check out the video below:
Below, my Power of the Force 2 C-3PO Figure Case with my 3.75" Hasbro Retro Collection C-3PO and vintage C-3PO w/removable limbs, and vintage 1978 Kenner 12" C-3PO. I'm as easily an R2-D2 fan, the pair being inseparable, but actor Anthony Daniels gave us such a relatable, human performance with the character of C-3PO.
More Later- May the Force Be with You!
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment