Saturday, August 29, 2026

ToyBiz 10in. Human Torch & Thing


It's been some years since I posted any ToyBiz figures here, my favorites being the 10in. Deluxe Marvel Universe line from the 90's, so I pulled out this Human Torch and Thing from my collection to get a closer look at. This particular Human Torch was the translucent release from 2000, and The Thing a 1998 "Civilian Heroes" release with trenchcoat and hat.






I started collecting these "big dumb" action figures almost as soon as I started this blog in 2010 and never lost my love for their bright colors and fantastic packaging. What they lack in articulation, they make up for in toyetic charm!


Below, Thing with another "big boy" in the line, Beast, from the X-Men,,,


Captain Marvel, another favorite from the line, with Human Torch....

Below, Human Torch and The Thing with my ToyBiz Galactus and a 5" Silver Surfer....


I've had this magnificent ToyBiz 14in. Galactus in my collection for over a decade, which has lights and sound, but only recently picked up the 5" Silver Surfer. I had a 10" ToyBiz Silver Surfer in my collection before, but this smaller version fits better with the Galactus,..


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment