Saturday, October 31, 2020

Funko POP Universal Monsters Frankenstein

 

While I have a few in my collection, I'm not a big collector of Funko POP vinyls. This Universal Monsters Frankenstein was an impulse purchase at a local Walgreens, who retails this figure exclusively. Universal Monsters were a childhood fascination of mine, and I remember dressing as the monster for Halloween. I certainly would have picked up more of this series if I'd seen them, particularly Dracula, the Wolfman, or the Creature from the Black Lagoon. The daisy was a cute touch, but his ability to glow in the dark is somewhat limited. Still, a fantastic decoration for my favorite holiday!


Below, my childhood Aladdin Universal Monsters lunchbox:


Play the video below:



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment