Thursday, October 20, 2022

More Wolfman!


I have been really enjoying digging into my favorite holiday her on the Super-DuperToyBox, and the Wolfman was a childhood favorite from way back I'm unsure if I had a Ben Cooper-style Wolfman mask, but I did have a full head latex/fur werewolf mask with hands at one point. This Super 7 Wolman mask is very much modeled after the Lon Chaney Jr. 1941 Wolfman, complete with Universal Movie Monsters branding stamped on the box. It's adult-sized and came just sitting in its untaped box for easy access- very collector friendly. I paid $18.97 for mine at Movie Posters Etc.


Target has been stocking these NECA Retro carded Glow-in-the-Dark Universal Monsters figures, their packaging modeled after Remco's 3.75" Universal Monsters figures I had in the early '80s. I've seen The Mummy, but not the Frankenstein that NECA solicited. Mine will stay on card as a Halloween decoration for next year.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment