Monday, November 7, 2022

Bratz Rock Angelz Cruiser

 

I believe I saw this being used by more than one person, Shartimus Prime posting a video confirming the use of this Bratz Rock Angelz Cruiser with 6" Marvel Legends figures, and I was pretty sure at that point that 8" Mego figures could be seated in it. For about thirty bucks shipped on Amazon, O received this heavy, rolling car with rubber wheels has a working trunk, doors, and glove box, locking seatbelts, and battery-operated headlights/taillights. The gear stick moves and while it barely turned the wheels, the steering wheel kinda works. After peeling the Rock Angelz sticker off the trunk, you basically have a big red car for your action figures. Check out the video:




The Bratz Rock Angelz Cruiser seats two 8" Mego figures comfortably and makes a great car for Joker and Riddler. My Ultraman and Ultraseven seem like they were made for it! Combined with my NECA Street Scene Diorama, also a very versatile piece in terms of scale, I can get a decent curbside scene with Legends and Mego- two well-tread portions of my collection and photography.


Per example of this vehicle's scaling versatility in the video above, the Rock Angelz Cruiser does accommodate 6" Marvel Legends. Below, Spider-Man intercepts Spinneret's kidnapping by Jigsaw and Scourge ...

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're too kind, but I appreciate it. Some of these younger ACBA photographers are doing amazing work, I feel like they are ahead of me.

      Delete