Sunday, November 6, 2022

Marvel Legends Jigsaw and Baron Zemo


Baron Zemo and Jigsaw were two Marvel Legends Super Villains Wave figures released as Walgreens exclusives- not my favorite retailer to get Marvel Legends through, but possibly better than Walmart. Ugh. I picked up almost none of the retail Super Villains Wave, but they had some fantastic figures in it. The waves of Marvel Legends come out so much more frequently as time goes on, that it becomes impractical to try keeping up, especially if you have other interests.


Jigsaw is a character of interest for me because he was the main villain in a Punisher trade paperback I read in my youth that made an impression on me- brutal! Jiggy is armed to the teeth with a lot of the same weapons the recent Legendary Riders Punisher included. My classic Marvel Legends Punisher will be the one battling Jigsaw, however ...?





And finally, below, Jigsaw gets his butt kicked by Stan Lee ...!


I actually found two Baron Zemo on the self at a local Walgreens but left the other for another collector. He is so sought after, I thought I'd never see him, but it seems there was just a back stock of these exclusive figures building up- I'd seen nothing for so long, I thought I must have either missed them or they never arrived.


There was a modern Zemo released in 2014, but this is the classic Baron Zemo we've wanted. Not sure if I care for the belt, and some sort of Ruger pistol accessory would have been ice, but he's otherwise perfect. I love the sword with this figure- don't know if we've seen it before, but it's not the same as Loki's. Hasbro gave us a vertically hinged gripping hand to wield it properly!



Obviously, I wanted Baron Zemo to pit against my 80th Anniversary Captain America ...!



Below, Baron Zemo with a couple other favorite Marvel Legends villains, Kang and Red Skull!


And finally, Jigsaw and Baron Zemo with some other super Villains in my Marvel Legends collection: Klaw, Loki, Dr. Doom, Kang, Ultron, Red Skull, Mr. Hyde, and Thanos...

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment