Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Brave & The Bold Happy Meal Premiums

I have many of the Batman: The Brave and The Bold line, styled after the animated show that aired on Cartoon Network from 2008 -2011. It had been awhile since I posted on my collection of these, but I had started picking up loose figures recently, including some of these McDonald's Happy Meal premiums. There were smaller figures without articulation offered, and larger figures with action features released in another, separate wave. I've posted on two other Brave and The Bold fast-food premiums in the past, Blue Beetle and Plastic Man- both of which were super fun!

 



I loved how the show stylized Green Arrow in his Silver-Age outfit, with red boots and gloves- in April I posted on the 9" Green Arrow that Hasbro produced in 1999 wearing that outfit, circle back and check him out:

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment