Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Funko Primal Age Wonder Woman


 I found this Primal Age Wonder Woman on eBay for cheap, and though she is the first 5.5" Funko figure I've purchased, I have considered their Primal Age and Savage World offerings in that scale. Then Mattel dropped their MOTU Origins line, which kept me very busy. But this figure fits in particularly well with other 5.5" fantasy action figures- Wonder Woman is based on Greek Mythology, so her warrior queen aesthetic is a little more seamless transition than some of the other Primal Age figures in my opinion.


Primal Age Wonder Woman with Legends of Dragonore Pantera...


Below, Primal Age Wonder Woman with a couple other females in other 5.5" scale, 




 ...and a tussle with Legends of Dragonore Onitor, Merciless Hunter of Darkazia!


Her cape can be unbuttoned at the neck and removed, which does help some of her balance issues and makes her look a little more like she did in the Golden-Age comics. I'm really happy with her!


This particular Funko Primal Age figure fits in visually with my Legends of Dragonore, so I think I'll display her with them and what is really her castle, the Funko Primal Age Batcave that I love so much! I don't know if I'll pursue any more 5.5" Funko figures, but I've checked them out more than twice in the past. Regardless, it's really fun to have The Amazon front and center!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment