Tuesday, August 27, 2024

MOTU Masterverse New Eternia Sy-Klone & Mekaneck


New Masterverse like Sy-Klone and Mekaneck are running lower in price at Target than a lot of other sellers like BBTS and Entertainment Earth, and mine rung up even lower at $20.89 using my Target card. I'm lucky to have several Target stores in the surrounding county, because I don't see a lot of new Masterverse stock at every location. I believe these will be two popular figures- better to move on them now if you can.


This Masterverse Sy-Klone is dazzling in color and design, with a metallic, glossy sheen and translucent parts. In addition to his shield and flame effects that plug into his wrist gauntlets, Sy-Klone has a mask that slips in place under his helmet securely. I missed out on the Mattel Creations MOTU Origins Sy-Klone, but this one is really something.




I had zero interest in Mekaneck as a character previously, never having had the original figure in 1984, but this is so much fun that I was won over. I love his shield and scope, but the five neck segments really make this a fantastic action figure!
 


Below, Sy-Klone and Mekaneck with my Masterverse 


Mekaneck and Sy-Klone battle Tri-Klops ...!


Below, Mekaneck and Sy-Klone with my New Eternia Man-At-Arms, Battle Armor He-ManTri-Klops, and Revelation Evil-Lyn. It appears as though Masterverse with continue for some time, and I have more on ice to show you in future posts. Stay tuned!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment