Sunday, January 14, 2024

MOTU Masterverse Dump (Jan. 2024)


 Last year I caved in and started collecting 7" Masterverse figures, in spite of telling myself that the MOTU Origins line was all I would collect from Mattel's Masters of the Universe lines, but I love these too much! Collecting Masters of the Universe Classics was cost prohibitive when Mattel produced that 6" line back in 2009, so this is kind of like a second chance to own larger scale MOTU figures like that. I have a lot of them to show, so here's a Masterverse dump just to get some opened to be enjoyed...

Revelation Series Fisto




                                             Masterverse Fisto with MOTU Origins Fisto:



Revelation Series Roboto




              Masterverse Stratos with MOTU Origins standard Roboto and Mini Comic Roboto:



New Eternia Series Man-E-Faces




Masterverse Man-E-Faces with MOTU Origins Man-E-Faces:



New Eternia Series Zodac




                                            Masterverse Zodac with MOTU Origins Zodac:



New Eternia Series Buzz-Off



                                   Masterverse Buzz-Off with MOTU Origins Buzz-Off:



New Eternia Series Stratos






I can't say enough good things about these Masteverse figures, that seem to just get better with each new wave. I have more of these to show you here on the Super-DuperToyBox, until then check out my November 2023 post on the Masteverse Whiplash, Clawful, Beastman, and Mer-Man!

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I got the Masterverse "Skelegod" and Battle Cat from Amazon Vine for "free" and then bought a He-Man to put on Battle Cat.

    ReplyDelete