Continuing from my last post on ToyBiz's 10in. Deluxe Human Torch and Thing, a couple 10in. "Night Shadow" Spider-Man variants- one a 1998 Marvel Universe Edition, the other a Spider-Man Animated release from 1994. I've had the latter in my collection for many years now, but decided to open him after recently finding the Marvel Universe Spider-Man with translucent body.
Spider-Man's suction cups help him stick to my glass detolf case, even if precariously...
The Marvel Universe Spider-Man came with a webbed suction cup...
The ToyBiz "Night Shadow" Spider-Man figures with my 10 in. ToyBiz Spider-Man 2099,
which shares the same body with the Marvel Universe Edition on the left...
The Animated Spider-Man came with a collector booklet...
I also recently acquired a ToyBiz 5in. Spider-Man in red and gold...
And when buying the red/gold Spidey, I found this 1996 McDonald's Happy Meal Spider-Man Web Car from another seller. I'm fond of fast food premiums, especially of the superhero genre, and have a few in my collection.
And finally, my ToyBiz Spider-Man figures and Web Car with my 9" Hasbro Origins Spider-Man, Peter Parker "Spidey Sense" Happy Meal premium, 12in. and 8in. Mego Spider-Man, and Imperial Toys Spider-Man finger puppet...
More Later- Excelsior!
%20(diptych).jpeg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
.jpeg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
.jpeg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)

.jpeg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
.jpeg)
%20SDTB.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment