Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Marvel Legends Series 14.5" Hulk (2017)


I tried to walk away from Hasbro's new 1:6 scale Hulk, but he was too cool to pass on twice. I'd been lucky to get the Iron Man last year at a discounted price after it and Capt. America warmed the shelves too long, but worried this Hulk might move faster- even at the $75.00 TRU price tag. The reviews have been mostly positive, and at a towering 14.5", there's a lot of figure for that price, and hefty as well. His articulation is generous, including a magnificent torso joint that moves laterally as well as centrally, double jointed limbs, surprisingly versatile hips, and even toe joints! Like the Legends Series Iron Man, Hulk has the appropriate accessories, and not so many I'm overwhelmed- I love the Savage Hulk variant head! Check out the video:


While I haven't been crazy about every one of these 1:6 scale Marvel Legends Hasbro has released recently, I did pick up the beautiful 12" Iron Man exactly one year ago, which I am mad for! Be sure to see the post w/video on that!


I have a nice little collection of Hulks in the Super-DuperToyBox collection, a childhood favorite born from my love for The Incredible Hulk TV show airing on CBS Friday nights as a kid ('78-'82). Below, the 14.5" Legends Series Hulk with my Marvel Select Hulk, ToyBiz Marvel Legends 1st Appearance Hulk, Marvel Avengers Hulk, 4" Marvel Universe Hulk, 12" Titan Hero Series Hulk, Walmart Exclusive Hasbro Avengers Hulk, and Marvel Select Avengers Hulk ...

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: