Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Masters of the WWE Kane


 I haven't bought every Masters of the WWE figure I've seen in the wild, but have picked up a few that fit most seamlessly with my ever-growing MOTU Origins collection. Kane categorically resembled that aesthetic, as though he were just another Masters of the Universe villain. I did like the other WWE figures in this wave, who were also a good fit in my MOTU Origins collection, but not in the way Kane the Demonic Red Machine does!



A pistol and blast effect were included, as was a short mini comic with an illustrated cross sell ad for other figures in the wave, just like MOTU of the '80s. It appears Kane's robotic right arm will swap parts with the MOTU Origins Roboto I have on ice; I love interchangeable parts between these lines- great design for unlimited playablity!


If you collect Masters of the WWE or MOTU Origins, the Funko Primal Age Batcave is a must-have- I love mine almost as much as my new MOTU Origins Castle Grayskull! I had the original Castle Grayskull and the Dungeons and Dragons Fortress of Fangs as a kid in the '80s, so this Batcave stirs my nostalgia for playsets of that era. 





Below, Kane with my Masters of the WWE Roman Reigns, Jake the Snake, and Ultimate Warrior:


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment