Tuesday, October 31, 2023

MOTU Masterverse Skeletor: Revelation, New Eternia, & Horde


I've been secretly amassing a stash of MOTU Masterverse figures, recently purchasing the New Eternia an "Horde" Skeletors just in time for Halloween! When Mattel solicited the 5.5" Origins and 7" Masterverse lines a few years ago, I decided to only collect Origins, but the Masterverse line was ultimately too cool to pass on completely. You will be seeing more in future posts here!
 
 Masterverse Revelation Skeletor
This first Skeletor released in the Masterverse collection drew a lot of criticism from fans, 
but he's a great figure that hits all the right notes for the character, in my opinion.




Masterverse New Eternia Skeletor
The New Eternia Skeletor can pose in his "barbarian", caped mode, or made a more 
traditional Skeletor by pulling the top armor/cape off and changing the head...





Masterverse Revelation Skeletor (Horde)
This fantastic red and black Skeletor also has caped/uncaped modes that reveal his 
unique armor and give the figure a more traditional look for the Lord of Destruction!





Below, my Masterverse Skeletors with my Origins Rise of Evil and Screeech 2-pk Skeletors, and my Super 7 Filmation Skeletor... probably only about half my Skeletor figures!


All three of these are fantastic Skeletor figures with modern articulation. I never had the 6" Masters of the Universe Classics figures, but this is kind of like having their spiritual successor in ways. As I said, there will be more Masterverse I will be showing here and there are still Masterverse New Eternia figures scheduled for release soon! 

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment