Saturday, October 28, 2023

MOTU Origins Snake Armor He-Man & King Hiss


 I had preordered King Hiss some time ago from Entertainment Earth, who pulled the rug from under me at the last minute, leaving me to seek the figure out on the secondary market- expensive! Snake Armor He-Man was priced slightly more modestly, but I wanted these to go with my new Snake Mountain playset, so I'm happy   :)



King His can now rule over my other MOTU Snake Men in my new Snake Mountain playset ...! Below, clockwise from top-left: Masters of the WWE Jake the Snake, King Hiss, Snake Teela, Tung Lashor, and Rattlor.



There's a variant of this Snake Armor He-Man sold with the Diabolical Snake Invasion set, but I've yet to pull the trigger on that- I prefer the gold trim on this figure over the lime green on the variant, but I'd love to have them both- this is a fantastic He-Man!



Below, Snake Armor He-Man with some other MOTU Origins He-Man figures in my collection: Prince Adam, the first standard issue Origins He-Man, Battle Armor He-Man, and my Battlefield Warriors Battle Armor He-Man in vac-metal finish! 


Snake Armor He-Man & King Hiss really complete my Snake Mountain ...!




More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment