Sunday, November 26, 2023

MOTU Masterverse Battle Cat, 40th Anniv. & Battle Armor He-Man, Teela, Prince Adam

Plowing through some more Masterverse I've been collecting this past year! When Mattel dropped solicitations for both the Masterverse and Origins line, I decided then and there to stick to the Origins line- firmly rooted in my nostalgia for the original '80s toys. I stuck to that for a few years, but after picking a couple Masterverse figures up I was hooked! I've done three posts on Masterverse villains, so I figured it was time to bust open some of the Heroic Warriors!


Prince Adam and Teela are Revelations figures based on the Netflix series, but Teela transforms into a pretty traditional look with the tiara crowned alternate head. Price Adam has a secondary laughing head, as well as two swords- one translucent/sparkly, the other metallic/standard. 



The Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man pairs well with my New Eternia Skeletor...



I believe another, beardless Battle Armor He-Man is coming out in the Masterverse line, but I love this one- his shield w/the family crest is fantastic, I love the way it pegs onto the left arm bracer and his back. He even has a sheathed knife in his boot!



Below Battle Armor He-Man Vs. Mer-Man and Beastman...


The Masterverse Battle Cat with my Origins Battle Cat...


The saddle on the Origins Battle Cat is made of firmer plastic, and the Origins He-Man sits atop his mount better than the Masterverse, which has more articulation than the Origins. In spite of this, the Origins Battle Cat has a wider range of side-to-side motion.



Below, Origins Battle Armor He-Man with Masterverse Battle Armor He-Man, 
and Masterverse Teela with Origins Teela...



I have a lot more MOTU to post here on the Super-DuperToyBox, both Masterverse and Origins. Be sure to visit the Battle Ram Blog online to read all about the history of the Masters of the Universe line that began in 1982- a favorite memory of my childhood!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment