Monday, September 7, 2026

MOTU Origins 200X Cartoon Figures


I had zero initial interest in the MOTU Origins 200X Cartoon Collection, but one or two or three of these tempted me before I ended up putting the rest of them in my cart. I never really watched the 200X animated show, but I appreciate the fandom for it and the updated characters.


I hadn't intended to pick up this 200X He-Man but am glad I did.
Mattel got it right and gave us the properly oriented wrist hinge on his sword hand.



Below, 200X He-Man with my MOTU Origins He-Man (updated head sculpt),


...200X He-Man with my 1982 Vintage Battle Ram ...


200X He-Man and Prince Adam...


Below my 200X Prince Adam and MOTU Origins Prince Adam...


Like He-Man, the 200X Skeletor wasn't on my list, 
but I felt he was a must-have while getting the former...


Below, 200X Skeletor atop my MOTU Origins Deluxe Flocked Panthor...


Below, 200X Skeletor with my MOTU Origins Stranger Things Skeletor 




Teela and Sorceress were a big draw to these 200X figures for me, 
with their great color and sculpts...


Below, 200X Teela with my MOTU Origins Teela and Boss Fight Studio Red Sonja...



I'll admit, I love a winged figure, and I love the Egyptian inspired 200X Sorceress.




The 200X Orko doesn't have the deluxe base that the MOTU Origins Orko has, but he did get magic accessories to put his hands into...



And last but not least, my favorite of these 200X figures, Man-E-Faces- a larger deluxe figure in the line that's just an all-around good Man-E-Faces, no matter what 5.5" figures he stands next to.


Below, 200X Man-E-Faces with my MOTU Origins Man-E-Faces...



While I don't plan on going too much deeper into the 200X line, I do enjoy these figures. In October of 2020, I had no idea how far Mattel would go with their Origins line, nor how deep I'd go with them. It has consistently been my favorite line of the last six years, and I still have a couple big boxes of them to share here on the Super-DuperToyBox!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment