Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Justice League Action Series 1, Batman Unlimited Series 3 Mighty Minis


Just as I'd come to accumulate some of the leftover Mighty Minis blind bags from the Batman v Superman and Batman Power Attack lines,  Mattel dropped these Justice League Action minifigs. I've yet to see any of the episodes, but these characters are among some of my favorite in the DC Universe.



Okay, comparison time:

Mighty Minis Blue Beetle with my Batman Brave and the Bold Series Happy Meal Blue Beetle...


Below, Mighty Minis Firestorm with my DC Action League Firestorm and Batman Brave and the Bold series Firestorm...


Below, Justice League Action Series 1 Flash with Batman Unlimited Series 1 Flash and with Imaginext Flash...


Below, Justice League Action Series 1 and Batman v Superman Series 1 Superman...


The Batman in this Justice League Action series reminded me of the Beware the Batman action figure in my collection- I really enjoyed what little I saw of that last animated Batman show...


Justice League Action Series 1 Robin with  Batman Unlimited Series 1 Robin, and below that, with Batman Unlimited Series 1 Batman Beyond. Like the Batman Beyond, Robin has a semi-translucent buck- they make a great pair!


While on the subject, I found a couple more Batman Unlimited Series 3 Mighty Minis recently, the Red Robin and Batman...


Batman Power Attack series 3 Batman now joins the ranks of Mighty Minis Batman gang, with Batman v Superman Series 1 Armored Batman, Justice League Action Series 1 Batman, Batman v Superman Series 2 Batman, Batman Unlimited Series 1 Batman, and Batman v Superman Series 2 silver Batman...


And finally, Batman Unlimited Series 3 Red Robin with Justice League Action Series 1 Robin and Batman Unlimited Series 1 Robin. As you can see, the Unlimited Robin shares most his parts with Red Robin...

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Have mini figures become more popular than 3 3/4 or even 6 Inch figs,or has It always been that way?I must say that I find that 6 pack of Marvel's Avengers AOU mini figures very appealing.I may have to pick that set up one day.These look pretty cool,too Colin.Love the big toy little toy Batman shot! Reminds me of the good old days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Big Tone! I think minifigs have become more popular in the last few years- there were minimates & lego minifigs, then imaginext & the megabloks minifigs came on strong, along with dc action league & hanful of heroes.

      Delete