Monday, October 31, 2022

Mego 14in. Dracula, Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon


I started picking up these Mego Horror 14" figures last winter, the precursor to my foray into Mego's smaller 8" Horror figures. I have been a big fan of Mego's 14" DC Heroes for a while, also leading me into their 8" DC figures. These are some beautiful figures, check out the video...


Below, Mego 14" Horror figures with their 8" counterparts, Mego Dracula, Frankenstein, and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Fow whatever reason, the 14" Dracula's portrait isn't based Bela Lugosi, while Frankenstein and Creature from the Black Lagoon do resemble their Universal Monsters look.  


With very few nitpicks to object, I am in love with these 14" Mego Horror figures and would love to see a Wolfman and Mummy produced, maybe a Phantom of the Opera. The price has risen from $20.00 to $30.00 for these larger Mego figures, but I feel like the quality has improved enough to justify that- I predict these will rise in value on the secondary market, so I'd recommend you pick them up if you are interested. Top shelf!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment