Sunday, December 24, 2023

Figures Toy Co. Batgirl & Catwoman


 I've had this Figures Toy Co. Catwoman on ice for awhile now but decided to open her with the Batgirl I just got. Figures Toy Co. has been making replica Mego figures for a long time- I'm unsure if that came to an end with Mego's reemergence on the scene five years ago, but I have a few in my collection I've acquired from their eBay store. I buy my new Mego figures from ZLC Collectibles, Movie Posters Etc., and Absolutely Retro.







... and Batgirl takes a ride with my Mego 50th Anniversary Batman 



My Mego 50th Anniversary Joker seems like a good partner in crime for Catwoman ...!



Looks like Batgirl will swoop down from above to help Batman and Robin apprehend Catwoman and Joker ...! Be sure to check out the Mego Museum online and take a trip back to the halcyon days of Mego and the World's Greatest Superheroes!



More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Nice displays. I think my brother and I had some of those old Mego ones with the potholder gloves. I think they've used those in some Robot Chicken sketches too.

    ReplyDelete