Saturday, June 8, 2024

McFarlane Toys Super Powers Manga Batman

 


I haven't bought many of these McFarlane Toys Super Powers figures, but this Manga Batman was to good to pass up with his unique styling and fantastic backing card art. Pictured below are the Super Powers Batman and Nightwing I picked up last January:


I'm keeping this figure on the cardback for now, stuffed onto the Batman shelf in my glass detolf cabinet- yes, it's obscured by the huge 13" DC Direct Batman Beyond figure, but that's a favorite of mine from way back. Other figures of note in the photo below: 8" Mego 50th Anniv. Batman, 10.5" Applause Batman Returns vinyl figure, 9" Hasbro Masterpiece Edition 1st Appearance Batman, and my 10.5" Sofubi Vinyl Batman by Medicom.

More Later-Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment