Thursday, January 18, 2024

MOTU Masterverse Deluxe She-Ra & Hordak


I bought these Deluxe Masterverse She-Ra and Hordak loose at a discounted price last July, when I started buying up these 7" Masters of the Universe figures, As I've said before, I'd resolved to stick with the 5.5" MOTU Origins line back in 2020, but couldn't keep away from these, which are essentially the spiritual successor to the long retired 6" Masters of the Universe Classics line.
 

Masterverse Princess of Power She-Ra

I like the masked portrait and shoulder harness w/longer cape-
this combination makes her look like Jane Foster Thor...




Masterverse She-Ra with 5.5" Mattel Origins She-Ra:


Masterverse She-Ra with Masterverse Revelation Teela:


Masterverse She-Ra atop my Masterverse Revelation Battle Cat, Revelation Prince Adam leading:


Masterverse Princess of Power Hordak


Hordak cames with two extra right arms, one to hold his non-functional crossbow, and extra hands, including a robotic claw, which can actually be used with the Masterverse Revelation Roboto from my last post. The cannon arm with blast accessory is my favorite though...






Masterverse Hordak with my 5.5" Super 7 Hordak and Mattel Origins Hordak:


Masterverse Hordak with my Masterverse Revelation Horde Skeletor and Scare Glow:


It's about time I got around to photographing these, with so many other Masterverse and Origins figures to open. Too much fun! Stay tuned for more Masters of the Universe here on the Super-DuperToyBox!

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Man, that Hordak figure is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cannon is a big upgrade over a crossbow. The slightly higher boots and the skirt make She-Ra not look quite as leggy as Teela.

    ReplyDelete