Monday, December 26, 2022

Marvel Legends Deluxe Ulik & Retro Card Hercules


 While I've had the retro-card Hercules since last February, I only saw this Deluxe Ulik very recently, already on sale from Walmart.com, marked down from $36.97 to $27.98. A great value for this large figure! I still have the initial, modern Hercules Hasbro produced right before this classic version, a better companion to Ulik in my opinion. What a fun pair they make!





While Hercules has battled Ulik, putting my 80th Anniversary Thor into this post was, of course, mandatory. Ulik is a great complement to all those 80th Anniversary figures we got in 2019, many of the Retro-Card releases, as well as the other classic comic book figures we have continued to enjoy from Hasbro since.




Below, Hercules, with fellow Avengers:


And finally, Ulik with some other Deluxe & BAF Marvel Legends: 

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment