Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Batman Unlimited Series 1 Mighty Minis


I couldn't resist some more of these DC Mighty Minis! Perhaps it's the challenge of photographing these impossibly tiny 2" figures. I like their sculpt and stance, and they'll be fun to pose with other toys! 


Mighty Minis Cyborg:


Mighty Minis Cyborg with my Imaginext Cyborg and DC Collectibles Cyborg... 


Mighty Minis Batman Beyond:


Mighty Minis Batman Beyond with my POP! Batman Beyond and Batman Unlimited Bat-Mech...


Mighty Minis Flash:


Mighty Minis Flash with my DC Action League Flash and  Kid Robot Flash...


Mighty Minis Robin:


Mighty Minis Robin with my 6" Strike Shield Robin and 4" Tech Glider Robin...


Mighty Minis Green Arrow:


Mighty Minis Green Arrow with my DC Action League Green Arrow and Kid Robot Green Arrow...


Aside from Green Arrow being unarmed, I'm glad I went back for these- I'm particulary fond of the Batman Beyond's semi-translucent plastic. At $2.99, I paid less that the first few Mighty Minis I purchased- perhaps still a questionable value, but improved.

*See my October post on the Batman v Superman Mighty Minis!
*See my January post on Batman Unlimited Series 1 Batman and Batman v Superman Armored Batman!

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments: